How It Works
1. Biology, Chemistry and Physics teachers in Nigeria can now start earning Big monies
and salaries, and enhanced lifestyles like other professionals in Banking,
Telecommunication, Oil and Gas! Payment Per Practical (PPP) rate is between N500-
N2,500). Explore this!!!
2. The Science Teachers Game Reality Show: A total of 3 Brand New Cars, N60 Million,
and All-Expense- Paid-Vacation to Dubai will be shared among winning Science Teachers,
Students, Schools, and School Heads/Principals from public and private secondary schools
and the 104 unity schools in Nigeria. The Season One starts September 2018 and ends in
July 2019. Register Now and Start playing the Game!
3. Each of three(3) Science Teachers of Biology, Chemistry and Physics will win the Star
Prize of one Brand New Car, N5 Million Cash and an All-Expense-Paid-Vacation to
Dubai. Any teacher could be the lucky winner, chose to compete in your best science
subject, showcase your academic and mental skills, hard work and persistency, you could
be among the winners.
Now, here is a carefully guided checklist of how to effectively engage and participate in the
maiden edition of the Science Teachers Game.
- The Science Teachers Game is powered by Assppaa-ISBORS Software & Technology, a robust
and intelligent software, which interfaces with school teachers nationwide and allows them
Free access to showcase their classroom activities and engagements with their students.
- Teachers and Students registration and participation on this portal is Free and voluntary.
- The Season One of the Science Teachers Game starts in September 2018 and runs through to
- Interested science teachers and students in both private and public secondary schools and the
104 unity schools across Nigeria wishing to participate in this program and competition are
requested to visit, www.assppaa.com and register their interests by filling the registration
- New Teachers on the portal, should click on the Register menu on the top-right side of the
homepage, read the Terms and Conditions, complete the Registration Form and Submit.
- Once a Teacher completes his or her registration form online, a customized Dashboard is
created for him.
- With his Login details, the teacher can revisit the homepage any other time, click on the Login
menu on the top-right side and start any functions that he wishes to do.
- The first things the Teacher does after registering and creating his or her personalized
Dashboard is to click on his or her Profile on the top-right side of his Dashboard and update his
- The second thing the teacher does after registration, is to bring on board his sets of students
onto his Dashboard.
- Once a Teacher Dashboard is created, and the science students in his class(s) are properly
registered on his Dashboard, the science teacher is good to go! That is , he can start other
activities on the portal.
- Once a student is successfully registered on the teacher’s Dashboard, a customized Student
Dashboard with Login details is created for the student and the student is also good to go!
- The Teacher Dashboard provides the teacher enough space and easy-to-use platform, that
enables the teacher to report and showcase all his science practical engagements with his
students. All the science experiments for Chemistry, Physics and Biology covered under WAEC
and NECO syllabus are maintained on the teacher’s Dashboard.
- Every science experiment carried out by the teacher with his or her students in the school
science laboratories automatically earns the teacher two benefits namely Payment-Per-Practical
(PPP) and Teacher-Basic-Points(TBPs), and these measurable units are the yardsticks for better
pay-package and improved lifestyles for the Teachers
- Science Teachers are paid Cash Rewards for every science practical they carry out with their
students in the school science laboratory. Teachers are paid between N500-N2500 per science
practical details successfully submitted on the Assppaa-ISBORS portal
- Total accumulated PPP per month are paid to Science Teachers as Extra Salaries each Month
through the Bank Account details provided on the Teachers Profile.
- Now, science teachers can actually earn Salaries commensurate to their skills and efforts,
thereby improving their self-esteem and family lifestyles.
- Each science student who participates in any science experiments, receives the details of the
experiments and Teacher’s Lesion Notes on his or her student Dashboard. Students engage in a
variety of activities on their dashboards which earn them Student Basic Points (SBPs) .
- Registered students would be engaged in weekly online science Games, where Prizes would be
- Based on the various activities, Basic Points and procedure compliance from both the teachers
and students, high performing teachers and students are specially rewarded every month.
- Best Science Subject Teachers and Students are auto- announced by displaying their TBPs and
SBPs results of each Month at 12 mid night of the last day of the month, as published on the
National Leader Board available on the Homepage and these winners are Rewarded with Cash
- Assppaa-ISBORS rewards come in different forms, ranging from CASH gifts, media recognition,
Gift Vouchers, and others.
- There are different categories of teachers on the Assppaa-ISBORS portal, ranging from Bronze
PPP, Silver PPP, Gold PPP, Platinum PPP, Diamond PPP and finally Diamond Exclusive,
- A set of teachers with highest TBPs who are also at the Diamond Exlusive category will be
shortlisted and will be made to compete for the Star Prizes in a Reality Show.
- The Grand Finale of the Science Teachers Game is the Teachers Night, a historic night of
rewards, awards, recognitions, face-to-face fun with Nollywood, Comedy, the Music Act and On-
Air Media personalities and Celebrities, interacting with the teachers, students, school owners,
school managers, investors, stakeholders, regulators and others.
- The Teacher Night would be a colorful Red Carpet event and below listed Awards and Prizes
would be given out to winners.
Best Biology Teacher: Brand New Car, N5Million Cash, All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation
Best Chemistry Teacher; Brand New Car, N5Million Cash, All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation
Best Physics Teacher; Brand New Car, N5Million Cash, All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation
Best Biology Student SS1: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Biology Student SS2: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Biology Student SS3: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Chemistry Student SS1: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Chemistry Student SS2: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Chemistry Student SS3: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Physics Student SS1: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Physics Student SS2: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Best Physics Student SS3: N1 Million Cash and All Expense Paid Dubai Vacation.
Each School Producing Any of the three (3) Best Science Teachers would receive N2 Million (N6 Million)
Each School Producing Any of the Nine (9) Best Science Students in SS1, SS2 and SS3 would receive N2
Million (N18 Million)
Each School Head or Principal of each of the three (3) Best Science Teachers would receive N1 Million
Each School Head or Principal of each of the Nine (9) Best Science Students in SS1, SS2 and SS3 would
receive N1 Million (N9 Million)